Tree Top Builders General Question Policy
Dear Tree House Building Fans, Tree house building is really exciting and we consider it a privilege to help people with the projects of their dreams. We wish that we could answer every specific tree house building question that is emailed or called in, but we get far too many requests for us to reasonably handle. As a result, here are 4 ways we can help:
- Read our whole website, which has a lot of free public information throughout.
- Watch free treehouse videos designed to help DIYers.
- Post your specific question as a comment on our blog, All About Tree Houses, where we will reply so that everyone can benefit from our suggestions.
- Post your question on our facebook page. We participate on that forum and you may also get advice from other builders or DIYers who "like" what we do.
- Contact us for private tree house consulting over phone, email, or in person at our current consulting rates.
If there is a topic that you think should be addressed either on our website or on the blog, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to keep the website current and helpful. Again, thank you for your interest. We truly want you to be successful with your tree house projects. The more people we can safely put in trees, and the less damage done to trees in the process, the better.
Best Regards, Dan Wright
THE WORLD'S BEST TREEHOUSES
Our Tree House Portfolio has six styles of treehouse projects to choose from. View some of the fantastic builds we have worked on over the years that might fit what you might be looking for!